Comfort and style don’t always go hand in hand, but it’s definitely possible to get both! Here’s
my favorite BDB outfit to keep it simple and fashionable. I mucho mucho ♥ the black and white
contrast of this look.
More fabulous outfits available here on the BDB website to help you get in your “comfort zone”!
Thanks to my lovely BF who played the game of being model for the day while enjoying a
perfect morning at our summer house. LOVE
Outfit details: “Fanaka/Cannon” hoodie and “Fablot/Cannon” pant.
Stylism and photography: Kate, Model: Amazing boyfriend
♥ Kate ♥
Bold colors can be hard to match with every day makeup, no matter the season. Here are a couple tricks to easily add a little vibrance to your face!
1) Make your eye pop by smudging an eyeliner and some bold pigment together. For a change, keep the eyelid nude and go for the area under the eye! For a color that lasts, use a waterproof eyeliner; here we use Sephora’s flashy waterproof liner in flashy blue over MAC’s eyeshadow blue calm. If you use a waterproof product, I advise you to have an oil base makeup remover handy, like MAC’s cleanse off oil.
How amazing would this look with our PAINTY-PATY body con dress? Shop dress
2 ) Try to change your basic black liquid liner for a colored one; it’s an easy and quick way to add color to a plain look. Used here is Lime Crime’s uniliner in orchidaceous. Zing!
Complete the look with our SOUK-DRESS. Shop here
3) For a classic look, use a bright colored eyeshadow or pigment on your eyelid. If you find it hard to apply such colors, specially as a loose pigment, pack up on MAC’s 24-hour extend eye base… It will be your new best friend!
To give more definition, try to line the inside of the eye in white and the inside corner in black. It can be hard if your not used to wearing makeup often, but practice makes perfect!
Pair this look with one of our on-trend tanks and denim!
Makeup and pictures by ROZA. Follow my work on www.coolkoala.ca.
Have you ever tried to style one of your outfits with body jewelry? There’s numerous amounts of styles available for every part of your body! Turn a simple outfit into a sexy/trendy one with one of these!
See 5+ ways below how you can style body jewelry:
1) Rock a full torso piece with a simple tank and your favourite jeans. >> Shop Women ‘s Tanks & Denim
2) Add a tie inspired neck piece to your favourite tee for a classic look. >> Shop Women’s Tees
3) Show off your legs even more with this thigh leg piece paired with denim shorts. >> Shop Women’s Shorts
4) Go for a boho look by adding an arm piece to your weekend look. >> Shop Women’s Denim
5) Highlight the smallest part of your torso with body jewelry! Perfect your outfit with Buffalo high rise shorts and a crop top. >> Shop Buffalo’s High rise Shorts & Tops
Photo credits: Free people, Norwegian Wood, Jane and Rye, Litter and This Ilk.
♥ Kate ♥